Gorji Gourmet Hummus Takes Home Gold
Chef Gorji’s Sauces, Dressings and Dips Have Won 30 Awards In Blind Judging Contests
The Golden Chile Club
It is Gorji Gourmet’s fourth Golden Chile Award. The first for Puttanesca and three for Arrabiata Diavolo.
“Taste, texture and flavor are my focal point. It is gratifying to be granted rewards of this magnitude, especially when it is blind-judging,” says Gorji.
Chef Gorji developed the Gorji Gourmet Foods line from recipes he created and regularly cooks with in his kitchen at Gorji restaurant. Gorji Gourmet Foods help home cooks easily make gourmet tasting dishes without hours of preparation.
- Pomodoro: clean tasting and vibrant, but not hot. It is a flavorful base on pizzas, pastas and any recipe using tomato sauce.
- Puttanesca: perfect on any tomato sauce recipe calling for extra “zing.”
- Arrabiata Diavolo: the spiciest. It adds zesty heat to pasta, pizza, seafood, burgers, bloody marys and wherever the devil makes you do it!
- Dipping Oil & Marinade: olive oil that is perfect as a dipping oil or as a marinade for all kinds of meats, fish, poultry and vegetables. Chef Gorji uses this exclusively in his kitchen at Gorji.
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette: a lively salad dressing made with olive oil. Ideal for salads, as a light sauce for meats of all kinds, or as a marinade.
- Hummus: No tahini in Chef Gorji’s hummus! This is the same recipe he makes for the mezze appetizer part of the new mediterranean cuisine offerings at Gorji Restaurant.
- Caesar Dressing: Made traditionally with egg yolk and marinated white Spanish anchovies. Mix with any greens for salads and use as a spread on sandwiches too.
- Spicy Remoulade: A spicy condiment for pork chops, seafood dishes, sandwiches as well as deviled eggs.
All Gorji Gourmet Foods have no added sugar or preservatives.
Visit chefgorji.com for more information about Gorji Gourmet Foods.
Gorji has been chef-owner of Gorji, an intimate 8-table restaurant in Dallas, TX for almost 15 years. He is back-to-back champion of the famed Texas Steak Cook-Off in Hico, TX 2004/2005. He has published a debut cookbook, Zing! featuring his signature “New Mediterranean” cuisine. Gorji Gourmet Foods were created in 2006.
Gorji has been chef-owner of Canary By Gorji, an intimate 8-table restaurant in Dallas, TX for 15 years. He is back-to-back champion of the famed Texas Steak Cookoff in Hico, TX 2004/2005 and has published a debut cookbook, Zing! By Gorji featuring his signature “New Mediterranean” cuisine that has won 5 awards. Gorji Gourmet Foods®, his product line for home cooks, includes Pomegranate Vinaigrette, Dipping Oil/ Marinade and three award-winning pasta sauces: Arrabiata Diavolo, Puttanesca and Pomodoro. They have won a total of 21 awards. They can be purchased at DFW area Whole Foods, Amazon.com, Gorji Gourmet.com and at Canary By Gorji.
Contact: [email protected]